United States Taxation of Foreign Citizens Living in the United States

We assist diplomats and their families, employees of foreign governments and international organizations and others living in the US on A, F, G, J, M, and Q nonimmigrant visas with US tax and reporting obligations and with US tax planning.

Firm blog on American Tax for US Visaholders