US Estate, Gift and Foreign Trust Filings

As part of our estate planning services, we prepare and file the necessary tax returns for US and non-US persons.  These tax returns include gift tax returns (Form 709), estate tax returns (Form 706, 706NA, and state estate tax returns), fiduciary tax returns, tax filings reporting gifts and bequests from foreign persons, and tax filings associated with foreign trusts.  We also represent clients with federal and state tax audits.