U.S. Tax & Financial Account Reporting for U.S. Citizens Living Overseas

U.S. citizens who reside outside the United States of America are obliged to file annual tax returns, and may be required to file FBAR and FATCA statements.

We have more than 20 years’ experience assisting U.S. citizens who live overseas with their U.S. tax and financial account reporting obligations.

We have extensive experience with U.S. citizens who have failed to file U.S. tax returns or Foreign Bank Account Reports (FBAR’s) for many years and have helped many come into compliance.  We also assist with tax planning, particularly those married to non-U.S. citizens.

We suggest you review the information provided here for an overview of filing obligations of all U.S. citizens who reside outside the United States.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance to you.

To learn more, visit our affiliated blogs: